- - We offer real time room availability and instant confirmations for Meliá Hotels in Cuba.
- - A credit card is required as a guarantee at the moment of the reservation. Your credit card shall not be debited unless you fail to arrive or if you have not cancelled your reservation before the time indicated in the website.
- - In case of late arrival, please inform us.
We offer real-time hotel availability for Meliá Hotels in Cuba and a 10% commission on the room rate for all Travel Agents.
With regards to the commission payment, the procedure will be the following:
- - Enter the IATA code of your agency. Your agency’s data will be loaded automatically on the reservation window. Enter your client’s data and the details of the reservation.
- - Once the information of your client’s credit card has been entered, as a warranty of the reservation process, you will receive instant confirmation of your reservation, including details regarding the amount of your commission. Clients will pay the price agreed upon their arrival at the hotel and the amount corresponding to your commission will be transferred to your account during the first 10 days of the following month (after the reservation) after prior submission of information on your bank account.
- - During trade fair periods, a deposit will be required (not refundable).
- - The client must inform us in the event of late arrival.
- - Children from 0 - 12 years of age stay free
- - Children 12 years or more shall be included in the reservation as adults
In holiday resorts (all inclusive):
- - Children from 0 - 2 years of age stay free.
- - Children from 3 - 12 years of age sharing a room with 2 adults receive a 50% discount, except in Paradisus Varadero where a 25% discount is applied.
- - Children 3 - 12 years of age sharing a room with 1 adult must be included in the reservation as adults.
- - Children 12 years or more must be included in the reservation as adults.
- The client will not have to pay a penalty if the reservation is cancelled at least 48 hours before the arrival date. If not, the first night will be charged to the client’s credit card.
All goods and services in Cuba will be priced only in Convertible Cuban Pesos. Payment in Euros is accepted in the following tourist destinations: Varadero, Jardines del Rey (Ciego de Avila province), Santa Lucia (Camaguey), Covarrubias in Las Tunas, the tourist area of Holguín and Cayo Largo del Sur. Money exchange service is available at airports, hotels, banks and at the Exchange Houses (CADECA, short for Casa de Cambio).
Credit cards operate in Cuba in USD and with a 3% surcharge. Visa or MasterCard (or both) not issued by US banks are accepted. Debit cards and travelers checks are not accepted.
Meiacuba.com and our affiliates will provide our products and services to you subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read the conditions carefully. If you visit or book a reservation through meliacuba.com or any of our affiliated businesses, it is construed that you accept the following terms and conditions.
1- Limitations on the use of the Website
This website is for your personal and non-commercial use, in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement. As a condition for your use of this website, you shall represent and warrant meliacuba.com that you will not use this website for illegal purposes or for any purpose that is prohibited by the terms and conditions of this agreement. Specifically, you shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, publish, display, license, create works derived from said website or sell any product, services, information or software obtained through this website.
2- Warranties for meliacuba.com
If you are a citizen of the United Sates of America you shall be responsible for obtaining the relevant travel documentation required by the Government of the United States of America for traveling to Cuba. meliacuba.com shall not be responsible or liable if you have not obtained the relevant documents prior to traveling to Cuba. meliacuba.com shall not be liable for penalties or claims issued by the Treasury Department of the United States of America as a result of your trip to Cuba.
No existirá acuerdo entre UD y meliacuba.com, ni con sus asociados, por la venta a UD de cualquier producto hasta que meliacuba.com acepte su reserva mediante confirmación por vía correo electrónico y la emisión de un código de confirmación único. La reserva se considerará aceptada y se considerará que UD ha sido debidamente informado, para todos los fines, en el momento que meliacuba.com le envíe un correo electrónico independientemente de si UD reciba o no dicho correo electrónico.
3- Subscription of the Contract
There will be no agreement between you and meliacuba.com or with its affiliates for the sale of any product to you until meliacuba.com accepts your reservation by means of an e-mail confirming your reservation and the issuance an only confirmation code. The reservation will be deemed accepted and considered effectively communicated to you, for all purposes, the moment meliacuba.com sends you an e-mail regardless of whether you receive said e-mail or not.
4- Links to Third Party Websites
Our website contains links to websites operated by third parties other than meliacuba.com. Those links are provided for your convenience and for reference purposes only. meliacuba.com does not own or control the content of these websites and therefore shall not responsible for their content or for the use you give to them. meliacuba.com does not endorse the content of any of said websites. The inclusion of links to those websites in our website does not imply that any endorsement of the content of these websites or any control over said websites or their operators by meliacuba.com.
5- Electronic Communications
You communicate with meliacuba.com electronically whenever you visit meliacuba.com or send us an e-mail. You express your consent to receive communications from meliacuba.com electronically or by fax. meliacuba.com will communicate with you by posting notices on the site, by email or by fax. You agree that all notices, information, agreements and other forms of communications that we sent to you electronically or by fax satisfy the legal requirement that all communications be in writing.
6- Liability Disclaimer
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION SET FORTH ON THIS WEBSITE. meliacuba.com, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
meliacuba.com, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ´AS IS´ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. meliacuba.com, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL meliacuba.com, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF meliacuba.com, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
7- Applicable Law
By visiting meliacuba.com, you agree that disputes arising between you and meliacuba.com and its affiliates shall be settled in accordance with the internal laws of Cuba, without regard to the principles of conflicts of the laws applicable. You hereby agree that all controversies regarding the use of this website will be subject to arbitration under the rules of the Cuban Court of International Commercial Arbitration ascribed to the Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Cuba. Use of this website is not authorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of this agreement, including, but not limited, to this paragraph.
8- Modifications to This Agreement
meliacuba.com shall have the right to modify or change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time and without prior notice. Your use of this website after any modification of this agreement shall be construed as an acceptance of such modification.
If any provision of this agreement should be considered invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law by any court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions of this agreement will remain in full force and effect. Any provision of this agreement held to be invalid or unenforceable, including but not limited to the warranty disclaimer and liability limitations referenced above, will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.