We are Mexico! Experience the National Mexican Holidays with MELIÁ Cuba
- From: 2018-09-11 Up to: 2018-09-15
- Location: Tryp Habana Libre
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
September is almost upon us and so are the traditional celebrations of Mexican Independence. Meliá Cuba invites you to enjoy its second celebration of Mexico's National Holidays, which will be full of surprises this year. At the Tryp Habana Libre and Meliá Cohiba you can enjoy the best of Aztec culture: culinary and cocktail tastings, traditional music, dancing and much more.
Come and join the party and… Viva México!
Celebrate in style, celebrate with MELIÁ
Booking is required for the event. Please send us an email to: email@example.com
* Mexican fine food days from 12 to 15 September. At the "Sierra Maestra" panoramic restaurant, a special Mexican menu has been created by chef José Manuel Baños
* The activities are free of charge for guests staying at the hotel, with the exception of the Gala Dinner, which carries an additional cost of 35 USD
* The programme may be subject to change
- Opening of the fine food week
- Introduction to the Chefs José Manuel Baños and Pedro Evia Puerto
- Introduction to the mixologist Ismael Martínez
- Introduction to the programmes at the Hotels Tryp Habana Libre and Meliá Cohiba
Our guests will include renowned musicians and singers.
- Happy Hour with Cuban-Mexican cocktail mixing and 2x1 on cocktails
Our expert cocktail mixers, Sergio Serrano, the only Cuban world cocktail champion, and Adrián Ravelo, the King of Kings of the Daiquiri, together with the Mexican
mixologist Ismael Martínez, will be creating some amazing and innovative cocktails.
|- Fashion show inspired by Aztec culture|
- Gala Dinner created by Mexican chef José Manuel Baños (35 USD)
With a performance from the Failde orchestra. An exponent of the Cuban dance Danzón, which is also deeply rooted in Mexico.
|- Mexican Night at the "Turquino" nightclub|