Online Dining Reservation
Terms and Conditions
- This service is exclusively for clients who acquired their stay through Meliacuba.com.
- In order to activate this service, please indicate the reservation code sent to you by Meliacuba.com.
- Your request does not mean that your reservation is guaranteed. It is a petition for service and therefore subject to confirmation.
- Once your request has been sent, the hotel will confirm your reservation via e-mail.
- Clients should hand- in a copy of the e-mail requesting the reservation at the restaurant reservation desk upon your arrival at the hotel.
- This system is valid at the following All-Inclusive Hotels
A maximum of 6 persons per reservation is accepted and only one table per day can be booked. Reservations for large parties of persons should be coordinated directly with the person in charge of the on-line restaurant reservations department of the hotel.
Only one reservation in each of the specialized restaurants per week is allowed.
Restaurant reservations should be made out to the name of the same person who booked the hotel.
- Paradisus Varadero (Varadero)
- Paradisus Princesa del Mar (Varadero)
- Paradisus Río de Oro (Holguín)
- Meliá Las Américas (Varadero)