AT MELIÁ CUBA WE’RE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO THE CARIBBEAN’S LARGEST ISLAND AGAIN
We’ve improved our demanding health and safety protocols to ensure your welfare everywhere in the hotel.
Distance brings us closer
We’ve changed our spatial layouts so we can still be close to you while distancing and you can have unforgettable experiences in a safer hotel.
We’re making use of new technologies so we can be close to you with a safer service.
We’re giving you a new start in fully renovated facilities where you can enjoy reinvigorating experiences in harmony with your surroundings.
Responsible tourism committed to the environment remains one of our main principles.
We’ve thought of every detail to ensure your safety while you’re staying at Meliá Cuba.
We’ve designed this future to be safer for our guests and employees
• A safer hotel
• We’ve improved our health and safety protocols with more frequent and thorough disinfecting of all areas, especially critical ones.
• We’ve introduced new officially approved products and equipment to ensure maximum cleanliness levels.
• We’ve developed a special prevention and maintenance plan for ventilation, air conditioning and water circuits.
• We’ve introduced new laundry washing and collecting protocols to prevent cross contamination.
• Distance brings us closer
• We’ve ensured a safe distance by reducing the capacity in hotel lounges and other areas, redistributing spaces and service schedules, and providing appropriate signage so you can enjoy every part of the hotel without worry-free.
• We’ve redesigned areas by considering safe distances between tables and furniture in general.
• We’ll make it easy for you to follow these new dynamics with appropriate signage
• Health at your fingertips
• All necessary protection items will always be available.
• We’ve added hand sanitizer dispensers in all common areas.
• Change in the dining experience
• We’ve adapted our buffet service to the “market” format with a wide range of dishes served directly by our chefs.
• We’ve introduced assisted services, individual formats and extended opening times.
• You can now also ask for your food as a takeaway to enjoy on the beach, in your room or anywhere you please
• Useful information
• We’ll give you up-to-date information before you arrive so you can travel safely and confidently.
• We’ll put up new signs and up-to-date information with our safety measures to make it easier for you to use every hotel area or service
• More space, less risk
• We’ve removed decorative items, stationery and other items that do not adapt to new health protocols
• Services at a click
• Our new technological standards will reduce the use of physical hand-held formats like menus, stationery or advertising materials.
• We’ll provide you with a digital directory of the hotel and its services via the TV in your room.
• Protecting everyone
• We’ve paid special attention to our employees’ new working scenarios.
• We’ve redesigned our health and safety protocols in areas for employees.
• We’ve provided appropriate protection products and equipment.
• We’ve adapted our working routines to prevent risk situations
• Developing skills
• We’ve implemented intensive training programmes for our employees.
• We’ll have permanent areas with up-to-date information with professional assistance for all our service staff
• Enjoy safety in Cuba
• Every hotel guarantees primary medical care with an emphasis on new health scenarios.
• Our destinations in Cuba are served by the excellent Cuban health system.