Meliá Internacional Varadero is a 5 Star All Inclusive resort on the finest stretch of beach in Varadero. Consisting of a central building with 11 floors, divided into East and West zones, with panoramic lifts, pools and 946 rooms, most with sea views. Its Grand Lobby overlooking the beach has a staircase leading to the pools on the ground floor and the shopping gallery, food and drink outlets and spacious lounge areas. The facilities include a wide and varied range of cuisine from buffet, à la carte and off-menu restaurants, as well as several snack bars and themed bars situated in the central building, pool and beach areas. Its rooms have been designed with avant-garde flair and are equipped with the most advanced technology. Its exclusive The Level and The Level Adults Only floor is renowned for its additional services and facilities. It also offers its guests the services of the Yhi Spa on the top floor, with an infinity pool and stunning views of the beach. The hotel has a spacious area equipped with numerous facilities for children and families, as well as a modern Conference Centre, and locations for events and weddings. Next to the hotel is the modern Continental Cabaret Nightclub, a real highlight of Varadero nightlife.
THE BEST OF MELIÁ INTERNACIONAL VARADERO
- Situated on the finest stretch of beach in Varadero
- Close to major urban and holiday destinations such as Havana, Cienfuegos and Cayo Santa María. International Airport 35 km away
- A wide range of international and local gastronomic options available from 12 restaurants, 6 snack bars, 15 bars and 1 sweet corner
- Exclusive The Level and The Level Adults Only services with added value
- Wellness experiences at the Yhi Spa with an infinity pool, as well as a Beauty Salon, Fitness Centre, sports courts and Sailing Club
- A modern Conference Centre with spaces for events, weddings and honeymoons.
- Miniclub for children