The hotel Meliá San Carlos is situated right in the heart of the old part of the city of Cienfuegos, just a few metres from the key places of interest. Opened in 1925, it was the city's main hotel throughout the first half of the 20th century. Its Roof Garden is a local landmark, considered the city's finest viewing point and a popular place for celebrating special social events. Features retained from its original architecture include the eclectic facade, the welcoming atmosphere and stylish lobby, to which new inner courtyards, a restaurant and bar have been added. Its fully renovated rooms offer the very latest facilities. A perfect place to rest and for exploring the surroundings, immersing yourself in the history, culture and traditions of the city.
THE BEST OF MELIÁ SAN CARLOS
- Free Wi-Fi
- Enjoy a unique experience in the heart of the city of Cienfuegos
- A stylish building with modern rooms and beautiful views of the city and the bay
- A wide range of accommodation options and excellent gastronomic possibilities
- A wide range of facilities for business events, tours and circuits
- Offers ideal for weddings and honeymoons